Posi-Trap vacuum inlet trap filter elements are sealed at both the inlet and exhaust to provide positive trapping of the effluent gas stream and eliminate “blow-by.” Forcing all particulates to pass through the filter medium, the Posi-Trap comes in a 4” (25 mm ports) model which uses one user selectable filter element and an 8” (40 mm ports) model that holds four filter elements. Made from stainless steel in straight-thru and right-angle styles, they are equipped with a quick-release clamp for easily changing the filter elements.
- Ensures positive flow with no “blow-by.”
- All stainless steel construction.
- Straight-thru and right angle styles offered.
- Wide variety of filter elements to choose from:
- Sodasorb® filter elements are used for trapping acids.
- Copper Gauze filter elements have a large surface area to trap condensable particles and oil vapors.
- Stainless Steel gauze filter elements are the same as copper but with added corrosion protection.
- PolyPro 2 filter elements trap high volumes of solids and particulates as small as 2 microns.
- PolyPro 5 filter elements trap high volumes of solids and particulates as small as 5 microns.
- Activated Charcoal filter elements remove organic vapors.