The Terranova® 751A Ion Pump Controller Unit
is designed to supply operating power to sputter-ion pumps while displaying the voltage, current and pressure. The unit is available with either Kings type or Fischer-type high voltage output connectors; and with either one or two high voltage output connectors for the single high voltage supply.
The Terranova® Model 752A Dual Ion Pump Control Unit
is designed to supply operating power to two sputter ion pumps and to display the voltage, current and pressure independently for each. The unit is available with either 2 Kings-type or 2 Fischer-type high voltage output connectors; one each for the two independent high voltage power supplies. These are programmable, microprocessor controlled units, which give them great versatility in operation, display, control and data communication.
TWO INDEPENDENT SUPPLIES/CONTROLS
Some major features include:
- Programmable High Voltage Output from 3.5 KV to 7.5 KV
- Up to 50 Watts Power for High Pressure Operation
- Plus or Minus High Voltage Polarity User Selectable
- Programmable Current Limit
- Programmable Pump Size for Pressure Display
- Choice of Pressure Units; torr, mbar, pascal
- Programmable Process Control Set Point Relay
- Automatic Cool-Down, Shut-Down mode
- Display for Voltage, Pump Current and Pressure
- Serial I/O for Data Collection: RS-232, 422 and 485
- Analog Outputs for Monitoring Voltage and Current
- Ground Sensing Circuit for Operator Safety
- CE, UL and CSA Conformance for Safety, EMC and EMI
- Universal Power Supply 85-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 9.5” (24cm) wide, 3.5” (9cm) high,16" (41cm) deep
Ion Pump Cables can be ordered separately here.